An interactive art studio that explores creativities and nurtures aesthetic feelings. Play-n-create philosophy that lies in the meeting up of Aesthetic experiences, Natural environments, and Industrial knowledge. Inspiring your five senses for beauty and releasing your imaginations.
Monday through Sunday, 9:00-17:00 (Last entry 15:30). Closed on Wednesday.
Food service: 10:00-16:00 /Beverage service: 10:00-16:30
Daily hours are subject to changes in case of national holiday or private events. Please don't hesitate to contact us for updates on the latest operating arrangements.
Inside the Studio
Spaces of multiple interactive games and special exhibitions: the Bubble Machine, the Rainbow Marker ink filler, the Pure White Forest for graffiti, the Night Light Tunnel, the passage of Lion Pencil's history, etc.
The 8,900-square-meter green land, with wide meadow and over a thousand trees, is a recreation area where you can easily relax.
It's not only by your hands but also by your brainy imagination. Guided by professional teachers, at these hands-on courses you are to boldly try your imaginations and immerse yourselves in the joys of creativities.
The bistro-café in the Studio, serving gourmet pastas, paninis, waffles, coffee, etc.
Embrace Taiwan's Nature PillowEmbrace Taiwan's Nature Pillow
Stamp pretty natural patterns in graceful Morandi tones on your pillow, which, in your favorite Taiwanese natural style, is surely your warm companion for a refreshing nap.
私の四角い本My Checkered Notepad
Make a "smell-good" notepad of your own flavors.
Introducing the lovely monster! We help you make a canvas tote with you own graffiti style!
Colorful FruitsColorful Fruits
Isn't it sweet to colorfully dye a purse with lovely sweet fruit icons?
Each ticket includes two NT$50 coupons. One can offset product purchase, and the other can be deducted from class or food/beverage fee.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Info||Fare||Limited Special Offer|
|Package||Package Including one entry and a NT$390 class voucher.||NT$ 850||NT$ 750|
|General Admission||General Admission.||NT$ 500||NT$ 450|
|Senior's Ticket||For age 65 and up. Please present a valid ID as age proof upon purchase.||NT$350|
|Concession Ticket||For the disabled and one companion. Please present a valid Disability ID Card upon purchase.||NT$250|
|Free Admission||Age under 3 years or height less than 100 cm||FREE|
※ The Studio is an accessible venue for all, with wheelchairs available for free lease (limited offer)
※ For a group of 20 people or more, please email us for reservation at least 3 days prior to your visit.
- We could arrange free tour in English. Please contact us to request in advance.
- Special prices are valid only in the designated period of time and not to be used with other rewards or discounts. No refund for any ticket sold.
- You can use one coupon with per purchase of no less than NT$100.
- All sales in the Studio at New Taiwan Dollar (NT$) currency. No ATM in the Studio.
- Take Freeway 3, and drive out of Gao Yuan Exit. Then turn and go along Section 2 of Zhnogyuan Road for 5-8 minutes to reach the Studio (on the left side of the way).
- Take the Freeway 3, and drive out of the Longtan Exit. Follow the direction toward Longtan. Then go along Da-Chang Road and then straight down Zhong-Feng Road. Later on drive uphill along Zhong-Yuan Road for 2 kilometers to arrive at the studio.
On City Roads：
- Take the Provincial Highway 3. Follow the direction signs for Windows of China Theme Park. Then take the Zhong-Yuan Road and drive along to reach the Studio.
- Take The e-Go Bus Route 5350 (Taipei-to-Leofoo Village Line)—from Taipei Songshan Airport, stopping at MRT Zong- Xiao Dun-Hua Station, MRT Jing-An Station, and Longtan Exit of Freeway 3—and get off the bus at Bai-Gong stop. Then walk for about 3 minutes.
- Take the Hsinchu Bus Route 5653 (Zhongli-to-Leofoo Village Line)—from Hsinchu Bus-Zhongli North Terminal, on route Zhong-Feng Road, Provincial Highway 3, Gaoyang North Road, and Zhong-Yuan Road—and get off the bus at Liugongliao stop. Then walk for 30 seconds to the Studio.
By Taiwan Railway trains (with a connection)
- Take A Train On Western Trunk Line of Taiwan Railway. Get off at Zhongli train station. Walk off the train station and across the street to the Hsinchu Bus-Zhongli North Terminal to take Route 5653 (Zhongli-to-Leofoo Village Line) bus. Get off the bus at Lion Stationery (Liugongliao) stop. Then walk for 30 seconds.
After receiving your message, we will reply you as soon as possible. Items with*are required
- As paints or inks are used in many interactive or DIY activities at the Studio, it is highly recommended that you wear stain-proof clothes or an extra protective coat.
- Should you like to bring your pet, please put it in a pet carrier or stroller.
- The outdoor area is a natural ecological environment, where wild birds and insects perch. Please cooperate with us to conform to our environment-friendly rules.